Easy Baked Churros
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are you ready for a party in your belly? These Easy Baked Churros are the recipe to make it happen! These are delicious and ALWAYS a favorite. Give them a try and get the party started!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (12-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and ground cinnamon; set aside.
- With your hands, roll each biscuit into a 9-inch rope. Dip in melted butter, and coat with sugar mixture.Twist several times, and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!