Fudgie Mini Souffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These one-bite wonders are filled with the fudgy and creamy flavors that you love. Whip up these Fudgie Mini Souffles and you'll know why!
What You'll Need
- 3 eggs, separated
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 stick butter
- 1/4 cup plus 1 teaspoon sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine chocolate chips, butter, 1/4 cup sugar, and the water over medium heat. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until the chocolate and butter have melted, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and quickly whisk in the egg yolks. Add beaten egg whites; fold until well combined. Pour evenly into baking cups.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until puffed and the tops are dry.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat heavy cream, remaining sugar, and vanilla, until slightly thickened. Serve warm souffles with the vanilla cream sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.