Homemade Cheese Danish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When the Test Kitchen made this, everyone in the office went nuts over it! We were all blown away at how creamy and to-die-for this Danish is. The best part is just how easy it is to make. So don't wait another second to try our Homemade Cheese Danish...it's that good!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a small bowl, combine walnuts, 1/4 cup sugar, and cinnamon; set aside. Unroll 1 can of crescent dough and press into bottom of 9- x 13-inch baking dish, pressing seams together.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, remaining sugar, and vanilla; mix well.
- Carefully spread cream cheese mixture over dough. Unroll remaining can of dough and place over cream cheese mixture. Pour butter evenly over dough and sprinkle with nut mixture.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool before cutting.
- For another variation on a homemade cheese danish, give our recipe for Raspberry Nut Cheese Danish a try!
- Thanks to ready-made crescent roll dough, we don't have to spend lots of extra time in the kitchen making our own pastry dough. To check out even more great recipes made with crescent rolls, check out our collection of Super Easy Crescent Roll Recipes.
- How about a danish and a cup of your favorite style of coffee? We've got some ideas in our collection of Coffee Shop Drinks You Can Make at Home!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to love this comforting Italian dinner! Little Italy Eggplant Rollatini is our version of a restaurant favorite. It's basically an eggplant roll-up that's filled with lots of creamy cheese and covered in spaghetti sauce. Once your family gets a taste, they're going to ask for it again and again!