Lemon Blueberry Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A dessert this easy to make that tastes so gourmet is a real find. The filling is a unique blend of lemon curd and blueberry. Lemon Blueberry Tarts are great for a spring or summer bash.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 5 tablespoons lemon curd, divided
- 6 graham cracker tart shells
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and 3 tablespoons lemon curd until smooth. Evenly spoon mixture into graham cracker tart shells.
- In a small bowl, gently stir blueberries and remaining 2 tablespoons lemon curd until thoroughly combined. Spoon blueberries evenly over cheese layer. Cover loosely and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're so crazy about carrots we like to use 'em in everything from soups to desserts. This recipe for Crazy Carrot Pancakes is a bit unexpected, but a lot welcomed, 'cause it's crazy easy, crazy good, and there's not a person who tries 'em who isn't crazy about 'em afterwards!