Nut and Cinnamon Danish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to impress last minute company with some hot-out-of-the-oven homebaked treats? Our Nut and Cinnamon Danish bake up in no time and are made with easy refrigerated biscuits and a few basics.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (17.3-ounce) package buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 16 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine walnuts, brown sugar, and cinnamon; mix well and set aside.
- Separate each biscuit in half by gently pulling apart. Place each biscuit half in a muffin cup and press against bottom and sides to form a crust.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, egg, and granulated sugar until smooth. Evenly spoon into crusts and sprinkle evenly with nut mixture.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are golden. Allow to cool slightly then serve warm.
Seems like a nice hot cup of Viennese coffee would be the perfect accompaniment for these yummy pastires!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!