Nut and Cinnamon Danish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to impress last minute company with some hot-out-of-the-oven homebaked treats? Our Nut and Cinnamon Danish bake up in no time and are made with easy refrigerated biscuits and a few basics.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (17.3-ounce) package buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 16 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine walnuts, brown sugar, and cinnamon; mix well and set aside.
- Separate each biscuit in half by gently pulling apart. Place each biscuit half in a muffin cup and press against bottom and sides to form a crust.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, egg, and granulated sugar until smooth. Evenly spoon into crusts and sprinkle evenly with nut mixture.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are golden. Allow to cool slightly then serve warm.
Seems like a nice hot cup of Viennese coffee would be the perfect accompaniment for these yummy pastires!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!