White Chocolate Raspberry Bundles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're in for a surprise with this tasty treat. White Chocolate Raspberry Bundles are an easy dessert that you will want to enjoy over and over!
What You'll Need
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, (from a 17.25-ounce box) thawed for 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cup chopped walnuts
- Confectioners' sugar for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry out to a 12-inch square; cut square into four 6-inch squares. Place 1 tablespoon raspberry preserves, 1/4 cup white chocolate chips, and 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts in center of each square. Bring pastry corners together and gently twist the dough to seal; fan out the corners. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes, then sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!