The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Walnut Peach Tart
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 10 Min
What You'll Need
- 1 prepared (9-inch) shortbread pie crust
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) plus 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup finely ground walnuts
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 can (29 ounces) peach halves, well drained
- 1/3 cup peach jam
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, beat 1/4 cup butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in nuts and raisins.
- Spoon into pie crust and arrange peaches cut side down on the top.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until tart is brown and set. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small saucepan, combine jam, lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon butter over low heat until the butter is melted, stirring constantly, then brush over tart.