Walnut Peach Tart
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 1 prepared (9-inch) shortbread pie crust
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) plus 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup finely ground walnuts
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 can (29 ounces) peach halves, well drained
- 1/3 cup peach jam
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, beat 1/4 cup butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in nuts and raisins.
- Spoon into pie crust and arrange peaches cut side down on the top.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until tart is brown and set. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small saucepan, combine jam, lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon butter over low heat until the butter is melted, stirring constantly, then brush over tart.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.