Apple Pie Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you ever wanted a quick and easy pie recipe that's potluck perfect? This recipe for Apple Pie Bites is easy to make and even easier to take!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 2 apples, peeled and cut into about 16 slices
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and coat with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough, separating into 4 rectangles; press perforations to seal. Brush 1 tablespoon of butter evenly over dough, then sprinkle with about 1/2 of cinnamon sugar. Cut each rectangle into 4 strips.
- Wrap each strip around an apple slice. Place on prepared baking sheet. Brush with remaining butter and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes, or until golden.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon custard pie was one of Honest Abe's favorites. His first taste of it came from Nancy Breedlove, the owner of a hotel he frequently stayed at. He loved her lemon custard pie so much, he asked her to share the recipe. Our version may not be exactly the one that's been used at the White House for years since, but it's still amazing!