Awesome Blueberry Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
If you've been searching your whole life for an easy blueberry pie recipe that tastes just like the one grandma used to have sitting on her counter, then it's a good thing you found our Awesome Blueberry Pie! This simple pie makes a beautiful addition to any spread, too! But who wants to just look at it? Dig in!
What You'll Need
- 1 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake pie shell, thawed
- 1 (4-serving size) package lemon gelatin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 cup ginger ale
- 3 pints fresh blueberries, washed
What to Do
Bake pie shell according to package directions; set aside to cool.
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine remaining ingredients, except 2 pints blueberries. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until gelatin mix has dissolved and blueberries have popped and colored mixture blue, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and let cool about 5 minutes.
Stir in remaining 2 pints blueberries then spoon into baked pie shell.
Chill at least 4 hours, or until set. Serve, or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
- Before serving, top each slice with a dollop of fresh whipped cream and a sprig of fresh mint.
- If you want to bake a perfect pie every time, follow our simple tips!
- Don't forget to try out our recipes for Blueberries 'n' Cream Cake and Blueberry Bread Pudding, too!
- Plus, if you enjoyed this easy blueberry pie recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 74 Easy Pie Recipes, Plus 5 Homemade Pie Crusts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.