Baked Pear Tart
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy sweet baked pears, a gooey cinnamon-sugar topping, and a delightfully flaky puff pastry crust with our recipe for Baked Pear Tart. It's perfect for chilly fall nights, especially when served with your favorite cup of tea.
What You'll Need
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed (1/2 of a 17-ounce package)
- 4 large ripe pears, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced (see Note)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out puff pastry to 10- x 15-inches. Place on a rimmed baking sheet. Lay pear slices on dough, slightly overlapping slices and covering the entire surface of the dough.
- In a small bowl, combine granulated sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over pears.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until the pastry is golden; allow to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and brown sugar; stir until sugar is dissolved. Refrigerate until ready to use. When ready to serve, cut pear tart into squares and drizzle sour cream mixture on top.
No pears? Don't worry, apples will work just as well in this recipe!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 140
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7g 9 %
- Saturated Fat 2.9g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.7g 3 %
- Cholesterol 5.3mg 2 %
- Sodium 60mg 3 %
- Total Carbohydrates 22g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We combined two of our favorite takeout soups into one you can make right at home. Don't rely on the delivery guy to bring you hot soup. You've got everything you need to do it yourself! If you've been looking for an egg drop soup recipe to make right at home, then you've come to the right place. This egg drop soup recipe is so easy, we know you'll be making it all the time.