Belgian Chocolate Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't have any fancy, gourmet chocolate on hand? No problem! Our recipe for Belgian Chocolate Pie has all the rich and luxurious flavor without the costly price tag! This is definitely a five-star, chocolate lover's recipe!
What You'll Need
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- In a large bowl, dissolve coffee granules in hot water. Add sweetened condensed milk and melted chocolate, stirring until smooth. Chill for 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric beater on high speed, beat cream for 4 to 6 minutes, until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into chocolate mixture then pour into pie crust.
- Cover and freeze at least 6 hours, or until firm.
- Give this a fancy look by topping it with some additional whipped cream dollops and chocolate-covered coffee beans.
- This pie can be served frozen, but you may want to remove it from the freezer 5 to 10 minutes before serving for a softer pie.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.