Black Bottom Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make this special treat tonight! Black Bottom Pie is a delicious pie-within-a-brownie that's perfect for anybody with an extreme sweet tooth!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated ready-to-bake brownies
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 drops green food color
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Evenly cover bottom and sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with the ready-to-bake brownies, forming a crust. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until set; let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, peppermint extract, and green food color with an electric mixer until smooth. Fold in whipped topping then spoon into brownie crust.
- Cover pie, and chill at least 4 hours before serving. Garnish with whipped topping and shaved chocolate.
Garnish with whipped topping and shaved chocolate.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 638
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34g 52 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 73 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.9g 14 %
- Cholesterol 70mg 23 %
- Sodium 382mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 82g 27 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %