We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
You won't find "bumbleberries" at any of your local grocery stores! That's 'cause they aren't real! A Bumbleberry Pie is basically a pie made from a few different kinds of berries. In other words, it's a mixed berry pie. In our version, we use blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries and it's delicious!
What You'll Need
- 1 refrigerated rolled pie crust (from a 15-ounce package)
- 1 (4-serving-size) package blackberry or blueberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 cup ginger ale
- 1 1/2 cups blackberries, divided
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries, divided
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Unroll pie crust and place in a 9-inch pie plate, pressing crust firmly into plate; flute edges. Bake 10 minutes, or until golden.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine gelatin, sugar, cornstarch, ginger ale, and 1/2 cup each of blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries. Bring to a boil and cook 5 to 6 minutes, or until berries have broken apart and mixture has thickened, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and let cool about 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining berries and spoon into pie crust.
- Chill at least 4 hours, or until set. Serve, or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 333
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 5.3g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.1g 2 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 289mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 55g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.6g 14 %
- Sugars 22g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!