Chocolate Fudge Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Chocolate Fudge Pie is sinfully rich and sweet. Be sure that your guests bring their sweet tooth next time you serve this one!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecan halves, optional
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine water and cornstarch; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt chocolate in sweetened condensed milk over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add cornstarch mixture, eggs, butter, and salt; mix until smooth. Remove from heat and add pecan halves, if desired; mix well and pour into crust.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool on a wire rack then cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!