Chocolate Macaroon Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Fans of macaroon cookies are going to go nuts when you set out this Chocolate Macaroon Pie. This flourless pie features a coconutty-crust and a rich chocolate filling that makes it absolutely to-die-for.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) melted butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine crust ingredients using your hands. Press down into pie plate and up sides, creating a thick crust.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until crust begins to brown. Let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, combine chocolate chips, coconut milk, and sugar, and stir until chocolate is melted. Remove from heat and whisk in butter.
- Pour chocolate filling into pie crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until chocolate is set. Bring to room temperature at least 10 minutes before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!