Chocolate Mint Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Chocolate Mint Pie is simply loaded with fudge. Make one today...and you'll surely please that sweet tooth!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4.6-ounce) package thin chocolate-covered mint candies, coarsely chopped
- 1 (19.8-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake deep-dish pie shell, thawed
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 (11.75-ounce) jar hot fudge, warmed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Reserve 3 tablespoons of the chopped candies. Add remaining chopped candies to brownie batter; mix well then pour into pie shell.
- Bake 75 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Just before serving, top each piece of pie with a scoop of ice cream, a drizzle of hot fudge, and a sprinkle of the reserved chopped candies.
For other tempting treats, download our Recipes for Romance: 30 Valentine's Day Desserts and Drink Recipes free eCookbook.