Cookie Crunch Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get out two of your favorite ingredients: whipped topping and chocolate sandwich cookies. We've got a recipe that'll combine them both into an irresistible homemade pie recipe. Our dessert recipe for Cookie Crunch Pie takes a few ready-made ingredients and combines them to make a treat that'll be a hit at any occasion. It's a frozen dessert recipe that'll really make a splash at your next event, so get ready to hear the raves!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed coarsely
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, beat together the milk and pudding with an electric beater on medium speed for 1 minute, until well-blended. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Fold in the whipped topping and crushed cookies. Spoon into the crust.
- Cover and freeze for at least 6 hours, or until firm.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 355
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 18g 27 %
- Saturated Fat 7.7g 38 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 5.0g 10 %
- Cholesterol 5.6mg 2 %
- Sodium 314mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 45g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 31g 0 %