Crustless Lemon Coconut Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let the sunshine in with this tangy and flavorful pie! This Crustless Lemon Coconut Pie is a "one-bowl" dessert. It's super yummy, and super easy!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup pancake and biscuit mix (like Bisquick)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded coconut
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except coconut; blend on low speed 1 minute. Pour mixture into prepared pie plate; let stand 5 minutes. Sprinkle coconut over top.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 325
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 53 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 7.4g 15 %
- Cholesterol 102mg 34 %
- Sodium 248mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 39g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 33g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!