Decadent Mud Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
DMP - Decadent Mud Pie or Delicious Miracle Pie? Take your pick, we think this is pretty amazing.
What You'll Need
- 1 (11-3/4-ounce) jar hot fudge sauce, heated and divided
- 1 (9-ounce) ready-made graham cracker crust
- 1/2 gallon coffee ice cream, softened (see Note)
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate covered coffee beans, whole and chopped
What to Do
- Spread 1/3 cup fudge sauce evenly over bottom of crust. Spread ice cream over fudge sauce; cover and freeze about 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut pie into wedges. Top each serving with some of the remaining fudge sauce, whipped topping, and chocolate covered coffee beans. Serve immediately.
Soften ice cream on the counter for 5 minutes, and then stir to smooth it out before putting in pan. This gives the ice cream a creamy consistency to spread over the fudge layer of the pie.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.