Derby Chocolate Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't have to be a horse fan, or even be from Kentucky, to enjoy this Kentucky-famous Derby Chocolate Pie. This chocolate pecan pie is perfect from the first bite, till the one in which you're scraping the edges of the pie plate.
What You'll Need
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (from a 14.1-ounce box)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Unroll pie crust and place in a 9-inch pie plate; flute edges and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar and butter until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Add flour and salt; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans. Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Bake 60 minutes, or until center is set. Let cool before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 688
- Calories from Fat 368
- Total Fat 41g 63 %
- Saturated Fat 17g 87 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 3.7g 7 %
- Cholesterol 76mg 25 %
- Sodium 488mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 83g 28 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 47g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.