Diner-Style Banana Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Our Diner-Style Banana Cream Pie will surely put a smile on your face! With just a few easy shortcuts, this banana cream pie recipe will be on your table ready to be served up in no time. This old fashioned recipe is so good, they'll go bananas over it! So be sure to grab a slice of this easy banana pie before it's gone.
What You'll Need
- 1 rolled refrigerated pie crust (from a 15-ounce package)
- 2 (4-serving) packages cook-and-serve banana cream pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Place pie crust in a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Flute edges and prick bottom and sides with a fork. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned; cool.
In a medium saucepan, combine pudding mix and milk, and cook over medium heat until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, cover surface of pudding with wax paper, and let cool slightly.
Place 1-1/2 bananas on bottom of pie crust. Spoon pudding mixture evenly over bananas.
- Spoon whipped topping over pudding mixture. Cover and chill at least 4 hours, or until ready to serve. Garnish with remaining bananas.
Looking for even more old fashioned recipes? Then don't miss our collection of 42 Classic Old Fashioned Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 432
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 25g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 64 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 5.7g 11 %
- Cholesterol 53mg 18 %
- Sodium 427mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 49g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %