Frozen Blueberry Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why not have a light dessert on hand for drop-in company? Just slice, garnish, and serve. Of course they'll think you fussed all day.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons grape jelly
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat light cream cheese, softened
- 1 box (12 ounces) frozen blueberries
- 1 pint frozen vanilla yogurt, softened
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and grape jelly. Spread in the bottom of a 10-inch deep-dish pie plate and bake for 7 to 10 minutes, or until golden. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, combine the marshmallow creme and cream cheese. With a spoon, stir in the frozen blueberries and mix until colored blue from the blueberries. Swirl in the frozen yogurt just enough to combine; it should have a swirled effect. Pour into the prepared pie shell and freeze for 4 hours, or overnight. Remove from the freezer and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Garnish each slice with a few fresh or frozen blueberries. And, if you've got some, add a sprig of fresh mint, too.