Lacy Ice Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a no-bake pie that everyone will love? Our Lacy Ice Cream Pie has a yummy chocolate topping that'll put a smile on the whole family's face. Say hello to this decadent ice cream pie!
What You'll Need
- 1 (7.25 ounce) container chocolate-flavored hard-shell topping (see Note)
- 1 nine-inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1 quart chocolate chip ice cream, softened
What to Do
Pour half of hard-shell topping into bottom of pie crust, spreading carefully up sides until entire crust is coated. Spread half of ice cream over hard-shell topping. Drizzle half of remaining hard-shell topping over ice cream in a criss-cross pattern.
- Repeat layers, ending with hard-shell topping. Cover loosely and freeze at least 2 hours before serving.
- Hard-shell ice cream topping can usually be found with the other toppings and sauces in the ice cream or baking section of your supermarket.
- Looking for more easy pie recipes? Check out this collection!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 414
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25g 39 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 62 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.7g 7 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 175mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 45g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 36g 0 %