Our take on million dollar pie, this creamy dessert is rich and delicious.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This pie tastes like a million bucks, which is why we call it Millionaire's Pie! And the pineapple chunks in each slice even look like gold nuggets. A pie that looks as rich as it tastes? We're in!
This type of pie recipe has been around for a long time, and we're thrilled to bring you a Mr. Food version. Our millionaire pie is easy to make, so you don't have to stress about cooking it for guests. You can spend just the right amount of time in the kitchen, while still having plenty of time to spend with your family. Plus, the finished pie tastes amazing! It's fruity and creamy, with the perfect amount of crunch from the pecans. Sometimes it pays to stick with the classics, and we certainly think that's the case with this recipe.
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained and blotted dry on paper towels
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine pineapple, pecans, sweetened condensed milk, and lemon juice; mix well. Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust. Freeze at least 6 hours or overnight.
Just a Suggestion!
- Top with extra pecans and a drizzle of caramel sauce for a true "millionaire" presentation.
- You should let the pie thaw for about 5 minutes before serving, then put any leftover pie back into the freezer.
- And if you're looking for more "millionaire" faves, check out our recipe for Millionaire's Cake!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 604
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30g 47 %
- Saturated Fat 9.0g 45 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.1g 18 %
- Cholesterol 38mg 13 %
- Sodium 248mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 79g 26 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.0g 12 %
- Sugars 65g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you think of graham crackers, you might think of crushing them up to make a pie crust, or maybe sandwiching chocolate bars and toasted marshmallows between a couple of 'em for s'mores. Well, now we've taken it a step further by making a super moist, Graham Cracker Cake that's packed with flavor! Trust us, this is a recipe you'll want to get your hands on.