Mini Chocolate Cream Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fancy up your dessert spread with these Mini Chocolate Cream Pies. Not only are they just the right size to satisfy your sweet tooth, but a little help from the freezer and dairy aisles makes these simple treats come together in no time.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4 serving size) package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 (1.9-ounce each) packages mini fillo shells
- 2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk chocolate pudding, heavy cream and milk until thickened. Stir in chocolate syrup.
- Evenly spoon pudding into pastry shells. Dollop with whipped topping and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate one hour or until ready to serve.
These are great for entertaining! For more ideas and mini dessert recipes, just click here!