Oatmeal Cookie Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our easy-as-pie Oatmeal Cookie Pie has all the tastes of one of our all-American favorite cookies. This change of pace version will have everyone taking notice!
What You'll Need
- 1 rolled refrigerated pie crust (from a 15-ounce package)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup raisins
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Unfold pie crust and place in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, corn syrup, sugar and butter.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour into crust. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until top is golden brown and filling is set in center. Cool.
Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 411
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 7.0g 35 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 2.9g 6 %
- Cholesterol 73mg 24 %
- Sodium 357mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 70g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 3 %
- Sugars 26g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Chilled Stacked Salad is a colorful and easy make-ahead layered salad that is perfect for easy summer entertaining. It's among our favorite easy salad recipes for potluck parties. We know once you start stacking, you'll never want to stop!