Perfect Pecan Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing compares to traditional pecan pie. Our easy version will rival anything you can bring home from the bakery. Made with wholesome ingredients and an easy ready-to-bake deep dish pie shell, you'll be a holiday hero.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup firmly-packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake deep-dish pie shell, thawed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large saucepan, over medium heat, combine corn syrup, butter, brown sugar, flour, and salt; stir until butter melts.
- Remove from heat and add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in pecans and pour into pie shell. Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until firm. Serve warm or allow to cool before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 518
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 28g 43 %
- Saturated Fat 7.6g 38 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 6.5g 13 %
- Cholesterol 81mg 27 %
- Sodium 303mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 66g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.0g 12 %
- Sugars 28g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's something about a buttery pretzel roll that always hits the spot. We've got a better-than-store-bought option for you in our Homemade Pretzel Rolls! These warm, buttery rolls are easy to make and will change any dinner menu or sandwich from ordinary to extraordinary. That's why we love them.