Pink Lemonade Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pink Lemonade Pie will make you feel like a kid with a lemonade stand...only this time you'll need a fork instead of a straw. And the best part? Cutting into this yummy pie won't mean cutting into the profits!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6-ounce) container frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 drops red food color (optional)
- 1 (9-inch) prepared shortbread pie crust
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add lemonade concentrate and beat until well combined. Stir in whipped topping and food color, if desired.
- Spoon into pie crust and freeze 20 minutes (see Note). Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve
What happens if you leave the pie in the freezer for longer than 20 minutes? It's okay, Pink Lemonade Pie tastes great frozen, too. Just before serving, garnish with dollops of whipped cream and lemon slices.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!