Pink Lemonade Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pink Lemonade Pie will make you feel like a kid with a lemonade stand...only this time you'll need a fork instead of a straw. And the best part? Cutting into this yummy pie won't mean cutting into the profits!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6-ounce) container frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 drops red food color (optional)
- 1 (9-inch) prepared shortbread pie crust
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add lemonade concentrate and beat until well combined. Stir in whipped topping and food color, if desired.
- Spoon into pie crust and freeze 20 minutes (see Note). Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve
What happens if you leave the pie in the freezer for longer than 20 minutes? It's okay, Pink Lemonade Pie tastes great frozen, too. Just before serving, garnish with dollops of whipped cream and lemon slices.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!