Pink Lemonade Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pink Lemonade Pie will make you feel like a kid with a lemonade stand...only this time you'll need a fork instead of a straw. And the best part? Cutting into this yummy pie won't mean cutting into the profits!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6-ounce) container frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 drops red food color (optional)
- 1 (9-inch) prepared shortbread pie crust
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add lemonade concentrate and beat until well combined. Stir in whipped topping and food color, if desired.
- Spoon into pie crust and freeze 20 minutes (see Note). Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve
What happens if you leave the pie in the freezer for longer than 20 minutes? It's okay, Pink Lemonade Pie tastes great frozen, too. Just before serving, garnish with dollops of whipped cream and lemon slices.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!