Quick and Easy Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Quick and Easy Pie is a lip-smacking make-ahead wonder! There's no baking involved and it's made from just four decadent ingredients...could it get any better?
What You'll Need
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (6-ounce) chocolate pie crust
- 1 (11.75-ounce) jar chocolate ice cream topping
- 3 (1.4-ounce) English toffee candy bars, chopped
- 8 maraschino cherries with stems
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Spoon vanilla ice cream into crust. Cover and freeze 3 hours, or until ice cream is firm.
- Evenly spread ice cream topping over ice cream; sprinkle with chopped candy. Freeze 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
- Top each serving with a dollop of whipped topping and a maraschino cherry. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.