Sour Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This silky smooth, chilled dessert pie is so easy to make, anybody can whip it up. Our no-bake Sour Cream Pie has a mild flavor and a creamy texture, so it pairs perfectly with fresh berries and a little chocolate drizzle.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping, then pour mixture into pie crust.
- Chill at least 6 hours before serving.
Use your own homemade pie crust or buy one already prepared, whichever you prefer.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's something about a buttery pretzel roll that always hits the spot. We've got a better-than-store-bought option for you in our Homemade Pretzel Rolls! These warm, buttery rolls are easy to make and will change any dinner menu or sandwich from ordinary to extraordinary. That's why we love them.