Strawberry Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Thanks to a few shortcuts we can make a delicious Strawberry Cream Pie in just minutes! You can even make this no-bake strawberry pie ahead of time and bring it along to your next get-together.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving size) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1 1/2 cups whole strawberries, hulled and sliced in half (plus extra for garnish)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, sour cream, and milk. Add whipped topping and beat with a wire whisk 1 minute, or until well blended. Spoon half the mixture into pie crust.
- Place strawberries into mixture, then top with remaining mixture.
- Freeze the pie about 2-3 hours or refrigerate 6-8 hours before serving. Garnish with additional whipped topping and strawberries.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 218
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 6.1g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.5g 5 %
- Cholesterol 28mg 9 %
- Sodium 181mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 3 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!