Sunny Party Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for an easy-to-throw-together pie that's full of sunshine? Our Sunny Party Pie will do the trick!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving-size) package lemon-flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 4 to 5 drops yellow food color (optional)
- 1 (8-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- In a large bowl, prepared gelatin according to package directions; refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- Gently fold in 2 cups whipped topping and yellow food color, if desired. Stir in mandarin oranges and pour into pie crust. Refrigerate 4 hours, or until firm. Garnish with remaining whipped topping.
Love the sparkle and sunshine of a citrus dessert? Why not try our Sunny Lemon Squares for another yummy option?
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!