We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
Here's an exciting twist on a time-tested classic. Our recipe for Tiramisu Pie takes the smooth and creamy, coffee flavored texture of tiramisu and combines it with a buttery graham cracker crust from a delightful Italian dessert.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) container fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 6 ladyfingers, split
- 1/2 cup strong black coffee
- 1 tablespoon brandy extract
- 1 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (1-ounce) square semi-sweet chocolate, shaved
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, combine ricotta cheese, sugar, and vanilla until well blended. Add eggs and mix until blended.
- Arrange ladyfingers on bottom of pie crust and drizzle with coffee and brandy extract.
- Pour cheese mixture over ladyfingers and bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until the center is nearly set. Cool on a wire rack, then cover and chill for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Cover with a thin layer of whipped topping and top with shaved chocolate just before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!