Tom's Tin Roof Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tom, a friend of the Test Kitchen, is a huge fan of ice cream! When we introduced him to this recipe for tin roof pie, he loved it so much, he asked us if we could call it, "Tom's Tin Roof Pie." We just couldn't resist, after seeing how he happy he was digging into this crispy, crunchy, ice cream pie!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups coarsely crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 4 cups (1 quart) vanilla fudge swirl ice cream, softened
- 1/3 cup chocolate flavor syrup
- 1/2 cup chocolate-covered peanuts
What to Do
- Combine cornflakes, peanut butter, and corn syrup in a bowl. Press into a lightly greased 9-inch pie plate
- Spread softened ice cream evenly into crust. Drizzle with chocolate syrup; sprinkle with chocolate-covered peanuts. Cover and freeze at least 4 hours.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 378
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 4.2g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.0g 16 %
- Cholesterol 5.8mg 2 %
- Sodium 282mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 62g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 26g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Have yourself a morning Greek feast with our recipe for Spinach Feta Scramble. Fluffy scrambled eggs, fresh veggies, and feta cheese make for a super colorful and egg-ceptionally delicious way to start your day. You'll love this flavorful way to enjoy scrambled eggs!