Vanilla Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You are going to love how easy this Vanilla Cream Pie recipe is! It's so easy to put together and you don't even have to turn on your oven! After it's chilled a bit, you'll have a smooth and sweet Vanilla Cream Pie that everyone will love! It's simple enough for a weeknight dessert, but you can fancy it up with your favorite toppings and serve it for any holiday you like!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (4-serving size) box instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9-ounce) prepared graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, water, and pudding mix; mix for about 30 seconds or until pudding is dissolved. Do not over-mix.
- Fold in sour cream then whipped topping. Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Chill at least 8 hours, or overnight, before serving.
Test Kitchen Tip
- If you can't find the 9-ounce prepared crust, you can always use the 6-ounce crust and put any extra filling custard cups! Yum!
- For more creamy dreamy recipes check out our Banana Pudding Dream or our amazing Cold Fudge Cake!
- Tell us what you think of this Vanilla Cream Pie recipe in the comments below!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 380
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 9.5g 48 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.2g 12 %
- Cholesterol 48mg 16 %
- Sodium 241mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 48g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 41g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!