After School Pizza Puffs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With just a few convenient items from our market refrigerated case, we have the shortcut to some warm and welcoming After School Pizza Puffs. The kids are sure to do their homework with a smile when you serve these up!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce, divided
- 1/3 cup refrigerated cooked crumbled sausage
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese, for sprinkling
- Cooking spray
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Separate biscuit dough into 10 pieces. Make an indentation in the center of each biscuit with your thumb. Spoon a teaspoon of sauce into each indentation. Top evenly with crumbled sausage and mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Pull dough over filling and pinch together firmly so that filling is completely enclosed. Place seam side down on prepared baking sheet. Lightly spray tops with cooking spray and sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Serve warm with remaining pizza sauce.
Looking for another snack idea? How about putting out a bowl of our Caramel Nut Crunch Popcorn?
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 150
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 12 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.0g 10 %
- Cholesterol 13mg 4 %
- Sodium 430mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 2.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!