Artichoke Crab Pizza Wedges
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Instead of serving plain old cheese pizza squares again, how about a new and exciting pizza? Yup, the creamy combination of artichokes and crabmeat gives us a taste we love without a lot of work.
What You'll Need
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (6-ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 (2-ounce) jar chopped pimientos, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel (optional)
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza shell
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degree F.
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients except the pizza shell; mix well.
- Place the pizza shell on a pizza pan. Spread the crab mixture evenly over the top.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until the topping is puffed and golden and the crust is brown and crisp. Cut into 16 thin wedges and serve.
You can substitute imitation crabmeat for the real thing. It's a lot less expensive and works just fine.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 104
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 1.3g 7 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.5g 11 %
- Cholesterol 17mg 6 %
- Sodium 359mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 9.1g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 1.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Just because we have our weeknight routines, well, that doesn't mean they have to be boring. Sure, there are a lot of delicious shrimp fried rice recipes out there, but the secret that makes ours stand apart is chilling the rice before we cook it. It makes the fried rice lighter, and it won't get mushy later on. .