Beefy Garlic Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 slices
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 slice
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Today we're throwing a pizza party! Why? Because we wanted to make something new with that package of ground beef in the fridge. Our Beefy Garlic Pizza is calling your name and we bet it'll be your new favorite go-to dinner recipe, for pizza party occasions or just because. After all, who doesn't love a hearty, cheesy, beefy slice of pizza?
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound store-bought pizza dough (see Tips)
- 1 (6-ounce) package sliced provolone cheese, cut into 1/2-inch strips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 12- to 14-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot; saute garlic 4 to 5 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Add ground beef and cook 6 to 8 minutes or until completely browned, stirring frequently. Drain off excess liquid; stir in tomatoes, salt, and pepper.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface. With a rolling pin, roll dough out to a 12- to 14-inch circle. Place on pizza pan. Using a fork, prick dough 15 to 20 times. Spoon beef mixture evenly over pizza dough and top with cheese.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until crust is crisp and brown. Cut and serve immediately.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tips!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 285
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 4.0g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 15g 31 %
- Cholesterol 39mg 13 %
- Sodium 669mg 28 %
- Total Carbohydrates 29g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 4.1g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!