Bistro Grilled Chicken Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A luxury meal using only one dish - Bistro Grilled Chicken Pizza will sure be a pleaser for the whole gang.
What You'll Need
- Olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (4-ounce) package tomato-and-basil feta cheese
- 1 cup (4-ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium heat (300 to 350 degrees). Line a baking sheet with heavy-duty aluminum foil; coat with cokoing spray. Unroll dough; starting at center, press out dough with hands to form a 9- x 13-inch rectangle; coat dough evenly with cooking spray.
- Invert dough onto grill rack; peel off foil Grill, covered, 2 to 3 minutes or until bottom of dough is golden. Remove dough from grill, and coat with cooking spray; turn dough over, and grill, covered 1 to 2 minutes or until bottom is set. Carefully remove crust from grill to aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- Microwave pizza sauce in a small glass bowl at high 30 seconds or until warm, stirring once. Spread sauce evenly over crust; top with tomatoes and chicken. Sprinkle evenly with cheeses and basil. Return pizza to grill rack (pizza should slide easily). Grill, covered, 3 to 5 more minutes or until crust is done and cheese melts.
We found that using 2 expandable spatulas made it easier to flip the dough on the grill than using just a regular spatula. If you don't have them, a large baking sheet with no sides or long-handled grilling tongs and a spatula will work, too.