Bistro Grilled Chicken Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A luxury meal using only one dish - Bistro Grilled Chicken Pizza will sure be a pleaser for the whole gang.
What You'll Need
- Olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (4-ounce) package tomato-and-basil feta cheese
- 1 cup (4-ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium heat (300 to 350 degrees). Line a baking sheet with heavy-duty aluminum foil; coat with cokoing spray. Unroll dough; starting at center, press out dough with hands to form a 9- x 13-inch rectangle; coat dough evenly with cooking spray.
- Invert dough onto grill rack; peel off foil Grill, covered, 2 to 3 minutes or until bottom of dough is golden. Remove dough from grill, and coat with cooking spray; turn dough over, and grill, covered 1 to 2 minutes or until bottom is set. Carefully remove crust from grill to aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- Microwave pizza sauce in a small glass bowl at high 30 seconds or until warm, stirring once. Spread sauce evenly over crust; top with tomatoes and chicken. Sprinkle evenly with cheeses and basil. Return pizza to grill rack (pizza should slide easily). Grill, covered, 3 to 5 more minutes or until crust is done and cheese melts.
We found that using 2 expandable spatulas made it easier to flip the dough on the grill than using just a regular spatula. If you don't have them, a large baking sheet with no sides or long-handled grilling tongs and a spatula will work, too.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.