We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) package prebaked Italian pizza bread shell
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces shaved deli roast beef
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Italian- style five-cheese blend, divided
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Place bread shell on a rimless baking sheet. Combine 3 tablespoons olive oil and the garlic in a small bowl; brush over bread shell, and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, pepper, and mushrooms; sauté 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in Worcestershire sauce and roast beef.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over bread shell. Spoon roast beef mixture over cheese; top with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut into wedges.
To bake any of these pizzas with a crispy crust, bake pizza directly on the center rack of your oven. Use a baking sheet with no side edges like a giant spatula to easily transfer the pizza directly to the oven rack. Use the same baking sheet to remove the pizza from the oven.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!