Cheesy Mexican Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who's bringing the sombreros? And is someone else bringing the maracas? It's time for a Mexican fiesta just the way we like it... with a Cheesy Mexican Pizza! If you've never tried a homemade pizza recipe like this one, now's the time to start. With an array of all of your favorite Mexican ingredients on an easy-to-eat platter, you're just about ready to get the party started.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14 ounce) package prebaked Italian pizza bread shell
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup black bean dip
- 1 (14-1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups (8 ounce) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounce) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place bread shell on a baking sheet. Stir together refried beans, sour cream, and bean dip; spread over bread shell.
- Drain tomatoes, and pat dry with paper towels; spoon over bean mixture. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut into wedges.
This recipe can easily be lightened up by substituting fat-free refried beans, fat-free or light sour cream, and reduced-fat cheeses for their regular counterparts.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!