Chicken Bacon Ranch Stuffed Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In this weeknight-easy recipe, three of your favorite flavors combine to make the tastiest stuffed pizza that you've ever tried. Chicken Bacon Ranch Stuffed Pizza is stuffed with cheesy goodness!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 store-bought fresh pizza dough balls
- 2/3 cup ranch dressing
- 16 ounces (4 cups) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 pound diced, cooked bacon
- 1 pound diced, cooked chicken
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives, optional
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a floured surface, roll 1 pizza dough ball into a 14-inch circle. Place on a round pizza pan. Spread ranch dressing on dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle with half the mozzarella cheese. Spread the bacon, chicken, scallions, and olives, if desired, over the cheese, leaving the 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese over toppings.
- Roll second dough ball into a 14-inch circle. Place over top of pizza, folding and pinching edges together to seal. Spray lightly with cooking spray and sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake on center rack of oven 25 to 30 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 1,494
- Calories from Fat 715
- Total Fat 79g 122 %
- Saturated Fat 29g 145 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 79g 158 %
- Cholesterol 209mg 70 %
- Sodium 3,500mg 146 %
- Total Carbohydrates 112g 37 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.7g 19 %
- Sugars 6.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!