Chicken Fajita Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Try this Mexican- American favorite on a pizza. Salsa, onion, bell pepper, and cilantro atop chicken give this pizza real Southwestern sizzle.
What You'll Need
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 1 (14-ounce) package prebaked Italian pizza bread shell
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers, divided
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Rub cut sides of garlic over bread shell; discard garlic. Spread salsa in a thin layer over bread shell. Top with 1/2 cup cheese and the chicken; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and pepper; cook 5 minutes or until tender. Spoon onion mixture over chicken; top with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Transfer pizza directly to center rack of oven using a baking sheet with no sides as a giant spatula. Bake 10 minutes or until golden and cheese melts. Remove pizza from oven, using rimless baking sheet. Top pizza with cilantro. Cut into wedges. Serve with additional salsa.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can count on lots of crispy edges when you make our recipe for Sheet Pan Mac 'n' Cheese! If your regular macaroni and cheese recipe is getting too routine, then you'll love this unique way of making a classic, cheesy, favorite. This is one the whole family will cheer for!