Chicken Parmesan Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The kids will come running to the dinner table when they see not 1, but 2 all-time favorites - chicken fingers and pizza - brought together in this cheesy showstopper.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) loaf garlic bread
- 6 frozen breaded chicken fingers
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place garlic bread, butter side up, on a baking sheet. Arrange chicken fingers on same baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes or until bread is lightly browned. Spread marinara sauce over garlic bread.
- Cut chicken fingers into 1/2-inch strips, and arrange over marinara sauce. Sprinkle with cheese and, if desired, basil.
- Bake 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Take advantage of your supermarket's deli when you need a quick meal. Here we've combined deli chicken fingers and prepared garlic bread for a one-of-a-kind pizza.