Cowboy BBQ Chicken Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Howdy, pardner! We've lasso-ed up one of our favorite homemade pizza recipes to share with y'all, and boy, is it a doozy! We've brought together our favorite colorful ingredients and a spicy kick for a recipe that'll win out in a duel at high noon.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) package prebaked Italian cheese-flavored pizza bread shell
- Cooking spray
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (7-ounce) can whole kernel corn with sweet red bell peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby-Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
What to Do
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray top of bread shell with cooking spray, and place directly on rack in oven (see Note). Bake 10 minutes or until golden.
Top crust evenly with shredded chicken; drizzle with barbecue sauce. Sprinkle evenly with corn, red onion, and shredded cheese. Bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden. Top evenly with scallions.
There will be a stampede for this pizza. Loaded with color and flavor, it's sure to be a family favorite. You'll be guaranteed an extra-crispy crust by baking directly on the oven rack. To easily remove the pizza from the oven, simply slide a large baking sheet with no sides underneath the crust.