Dressed-Up Pita Pizzas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Dressed-Up Pita Pizzas make for a tasty lunch, snack, or dinner! They're easy to make and feature a fresh flavor combo of pesto sauce, artichokes, and roasted red peppers. You'll be so pleased with these!
What You'll Need
- 4 (6-inch) pita breads
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup quartered artichokes, drained well
- 1/4 cup sliced roasted bell peppers, drained well
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place pitas on baking sheet and spread evenly with pesto sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Top with artichokes and bell peppers.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes or until heated through and edges are golden. Cut into wedges and serve.
Feel free to dress up each pita pizza however you like best. If you prefer a traditional-style pizza, a little pizza sauce and mozzarella should do the trick!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 283
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 3.3g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 9.8g 20 %
- Cholesterol 14mg 5 %
- Sodium 648mg 27 %
- Total Carbohydrates 39g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 1.7g 0 %