Easy Chili Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Put a Tex-Mex stamp on an Italian favorite with Easy Chili Pizza. The chili adds real pizzazz!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15-1/2-ounce) can chili starter with beans
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 6 pita breads
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese (see Option)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Place pitas on rimmed baking sheets.
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and onion over medium heat; drain. Add chili starter and diced tomatoes; mix well.
- Spread mixture equally over each pita bread and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the pita is crisp. Cut into wedges and serve.
Yields 6 individual pizzas.
For a spicier taste, substitute shredded Mexican cheese blend for the mozzarella cheese.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.