We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We love it when our strombolis are overstuffed with lots of yumminess inside, which is why we came up with this great recipe for Festive Stromboli. It's loaded with all the good stuff, like salami, ham, cheese, peppers, and more! This one is sure to make any occasion a festive one!
What You'll Need
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- 8 slices Genoa or hard salami
- 6 slices deli-style ham
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza dough onto a flat surface. Layer with salami, ham, mozzarella cheese and roasted red pepper strips. Sprinkle with Parmesan, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Starting with the end of the dough, roll up jellyroll-style and place on prepared baking sheet. Lightly spray stromboli with cooking spray then sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden. Let cool 5 minutes then slice and serve with your favorite marinara sauce.