Grilled Pita Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bet you never thought of making pizza on the grill, did you? Don't miss this chance to let everybody create their own pita pizza that you grill 'til it's perfectly crunchy and gooey.
What You'll Need
- 4 large (8-inch) pitas
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cups salsa, divided
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained, divided
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained, divided
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Brush one side of each pita with oil. Place pitas on a disposable aluminum baking sheet and top each with salsa, cheese, olives, and chilies, dividing ingredients evenly.
- Place pan on grill, close grill cover, and grill pizzas 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust begins to crisp. Remove from heat and cut pizzas into quarters.
If you like this recipe, you're sure to love Mr. Food's Let's Get Grilling eCookbook. It's packed with more than 36 pages of easy grilling recipes, including burgers and dogs, chicken and desserts.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 638
- Calories from Fat 455
- Total Fat 51g 78 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 60 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 15g 29 %
- Cholesterol 34mg 11 %
- Sodium 974mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 2.6g 0 %