Ham It Up Calzones
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ham is a traditional part of Italian cuisine, so don't skimp on it in your calzones! Make "Ham It Up" Calzones and impress 'em at your next party!
What You'll Need
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup loosely packed chopped fresh spinach
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped leftover cooked ham
- 1 container (13.8-ounces) refrigerated pizza crust dough
- Nonstick cooking spray
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 425?F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the artichokes, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add the spinach, cheese, and ham; toss gently until well combined.
- Unroll the dough onto the baking sheet. Cut into 6 equal squares. Using your hands, spread out each square to 5 inches. Spoon an equal amount of spinach mixture into the center of each square. Fold each in half diagonally to form triangles. Using your fingers, press the edges together to seal.
- Lightly spray each calzone with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden. Serve immediately.
This is a great way to use leftover ham!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 269
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 3.8g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 14g 28 %
- Cholesterol 23mg 8 %
- Sodium 892mg 37 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 5.3g 0 %